"18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (19) Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
I believe that this is our calling as Christians, to go out and make a difference in the lives of everyone we encounter. As a group, we will strive to make a positive Impact in the world, sharing the gospel through our actions thus leaving an impact on all of those we encounter.
Impact Student Ministries is the youth ministry of Enid First Nazarene. It is for students in 6th through 12th grade. The teen Sunday school class meets at 9:30am in the youth room, and Wednesday night youth activities begin at 6pm.
- Be Respectful.
- Show respect to yourself, to others, to adults, to property, and to God.
- Safety First!
- Always buckle up.
- Always stay in groups of three or more.
- Be where you are supposed to be, when you are supposed to be there.
- If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
- Use words to build others up, not tear others down.
- Keep your language clean and positive.
- No PDA (Public Displays of Affection).
- In other words: no kissing, hand-holding, back rubs, lingering hugs, sitting on laps, etc.
- Keep your hands where we can see them.
- Leave room for Jesus.
- Modest is Hottest.
- Keep the "Killer B's" to yourself; we don't want to see the following: boobs, butts, bras, briefs/boxers, bare backs, bellies.
- Don't be stupid. Think Before You Act.
Examples of yearly youth activities include:
- Middle School Camp
- High School Camp
- SNU Night @ Six Flags
- Pie Auction Fundraiser for Teen Camp
- Meadowlake fundraiser
In order to for the church to provide transportation for teen events, each student must have a current copy of their Medical and Transportation Release Form on file.