By clicking this link, you will be directed to an outside electronic giving system.
- The first time you would like to give electronically, you will be asked to Create an Account or Donate As Guest.
- Once you have created an account, from then on you will be able to sign in as a Returning Donor.
- When you create an account, you can choose whether you would like ACH deductions from a checking account (recommended method) or use a debit or credit card.
- In creating an account, you can also set up giving as one-time gifts or as recurring gifts (weekly, bi-weekly, 1st and 15th of the month, monthly, quarterly, annually). (These frequency options are also available each time you log in as a Returning Donor.)
- When you give, there will be a list of designations (Tithes and Offerings, Faith Promise, Cuba Project, or Other.) Enter the amount you would like to give for each designation. If you are giving under "Other" please list in the comment section how you would like to designate your gift (NYC, kids camp, Pie Auction, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please contact the church office at 580.234.4781.
For followers of Christ, giving generously is as much a part of worship as praying, reading the Bible, or going to church. We encourage our members to set up recurring giving that is automatically deducted from their bank accounts.
Online Giving Mobile App also available! Search for "egiving mobile" in either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to find the Stewardship Technologies mobile app. You will need to create an account online before you can use the online giving mobile app.