Welcome to Enid First Church of the Nazarene!
Our Purpose is....
Building a legacy in Christ through introducing, encouraging, and strengthening relationships with God and each other.
New operating procedures:
· If you or any family member with you is sick in any way, we ask that you stay home and get well before returning to church.
· If you wish to wear masks you are welcome to do so.
· Greeters will open both west and north entrance doors to provide “touchless” entry into our facility from 10:15 – 10:45 am. Bulletins and individual communion cups will be distributed by our greeters who will be wearing masks and gloves.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter the building. We ask that each member of your family use it.
· Families or friends who came together are encouraged to sit together during worship service, but otherwise we will encourage people to spread out. Please be patient with this process.
· We encourage the physically frail, those with pre-existing health conditions (no matter what age), those who are sick, or those who are uncomfortable with attending to please remain at home at this time.
· Instead of passing offering plates, we will have offering boxes at the door of the gym or sanctuary (depending upon where we are meeting). This is where you will place your tithes & offerings. Please remember that you can always give online.
During the month of May, the entire church facility is being disinfected. Every effort is being made to ensure the safety of your family. All common areas will be cleaned and sanitized between services. This includes bathrooms, nursery, and pew backs in sanctuary where common touches occur.
I want you to know that Sandy and I count it a high privilege to pastor such a great group of people. We understand that this has been a stressful time for many of you. Just know that we love you and care for you and we cannot wait to get back to normal so we can all be together again! PLEASE call me if you have questions.
Not me, but WE!